Tuesday 27 July 2010

Why photography is no longer my hidden talent

A small post?! I must be out of my mind, having not many words to write and all. But I do have exciting news. I'm branching out:

Ever since I got my camera a few years ago, I've been trying to build up some sort of portfolio of really nice pictures to put up on display somewhere.

I have had a few compliments on my photography skills so I thought I had better show everybody.

And now, after much deliberating I have finally decided to put them on the internet for all to see, on Flickr:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/kyraoreilly/

I really hopethat this link works, as I havn't had much luck with it so far. Thankfully I have a very nice friend that decided to help me.

Some of the photos I have uploaded are really, really old and some are very recent, so try not to laugh at some of the wobblier ones, they're on there because I like the effect.

Feel free to have a good look at them and tell me what you think. The more comments I get, the happier I am!

No comments:

Post a Comment