Wednesday 28 December 2011

Good Hauls

So, Christmas is over, and I can safely say it's been the best year yet for wanted presents. Not one present was wrong for me. In fact, so many were right that I daresay the Amazon wishlist has worked a treat.

Here are some excellent examples of what I had, and I am SO happy with them.

Avon Double Sided Necklace

Back and white dress with lace top and bandage skirt (apologies for the black lacy number behind it)

Front Cover Nail Polish Set - Metallics Collection

Phantom of the Opera at the Royal Albert Hall (DVD), American Anthems 2 (CD) and Thumbelina, not pictured

Joanne Harris - Sleep Pale Sister, Carlos Ruiz Zafon - The Mignight Palace, Bram Stoker - Dracula

 Babyliss Big Hair
 Nail Rock Designer Nail Wraps (blue with gold stars)

 Canon EFS 60mm f/ 2.8 Macro Lens, Tripod

 Lilac Pashmina Scarf

Red Sequinned Clutch Bag with Wrist Strap

No comments:

Post a Comment